BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN YOUR EMPLOYEES THROUGH A DIFFERENTIATED PERFORMANCE CONVERSATION
Evaluating employees’ work has always been a crucial task. Not only must you do it accurately and fairly, you also have to communicate the results of your evaluation in a way that helps employees build the skills and aptitudes they need to grow in their profession. But today, as the war for talent rages on, retaining the best employees has become an increasingly important priority – it’s a concern that all managers need to be thinking about all the time.
In such a climate, assessing performance takes on added significance. After all, surveys show that the quality of the feedback employees receive about their performance is often more important than pay in determining their job satisfaction.
This workshop is designed for participants who are involved in performance review process. It provides the appraising managers with the essential skills, core concepts and strategies on how to prepare for and conduct a differentiated performance conversation.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate the value in performance process and understand the importance of driving high performance in an organization
• Understand the roles of Appraising Managers
• Set realistic goals, prioritize tasks and set milestones that are challenging and achievable
• Handle human emotions and reactions to feedback
• Observe and give effective feedback
• Prepare and deliver performance conversations using a 5-step approach
• Develop personal action plans
The programs are application-based workshops where participants learn and apply practical techniques to deal with workplace situations successfully. Contents and case studies can be customized to ensure alignment to business requirements. The programme uses a blend of learning & development approach including:
• Interactive facilitator-led presentations
• Group discussions
• Role Plays
• Workplace Case Study