HOW TO DELIVER OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
In the world of customer service, words count.
What you say to customers can have an enormous impact on how customers view you and your business. By choosing your words wisely, your business can improve the service experience and avoid disasters, especially in our modern age of Social Media.
How you communicate with your customers should never be left up to chance. You must be consistent in the way you resolve customer issues through understanding the human emotional curve and applying the right strategies and service language to enhance the relationship.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to observe and practice service behaviors and improve communication skills. You will learn how to approach and handle difficult situations by applying the appropriate service language.
The overall purpose of this 2-day programme is to equip you, with standards, tools and techniques that will support you in connecting with your customers and creating an out-of-this-world service experience for both your internal and external customers.
By the end of the program, you will have developed a heightened level of awareness and the ability to enhance the customer experience by adopting a customer focused perspective. You will be able to:
• Define what is Customer Experience
• Apply communications skills to connect with customers
• Serve customers emotional needs and not just the Transaction
• Understand the Human Emotional Curve
• Handle complaints and customers who are demanding and/or abusive
• Differentiate the various characteristics of customers
• Enhance the relationship with customers through understanding their needs, concerns and their states of mind
All staff with internal and external customer interactions.
This is an interactive session with trainer facilitation, group discussions, and role play using scenarios based on common customer interactions.