IDENTIFY, CREATE & SUSTAIN THE CONDITIONS THAT STIMULATE PASSION WITHIN YOU AND FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
Passion is a strong emotion that happens within each of us when we are doing meaningful work that makes us feel better about ourselves at a pace that feels like real progress!
PassionWorks is a system that leaders, teams and individuals use to create and sustain passion in their current work and workplace. It is a unique approach to employee motivation and engagement. The process is based on thousands of in-depth assessments of highly successful people located around the world. PassionWorks is a statistically validated diagnostic tool.
Based on the results reflected in The Personal Diagnostic Tool Report, you will be able to understand your Passionflow strength and areas for improvement.
- • Receive a Personalized Diagnostic Tool Report with strategies for bringing or increasing the level of passion in your work
- • A one to one briefing with the trainer to discuss your Personalized Diagnostic Tool Report
- • Creating a more fulfilling work experience while supporting your career management
- • Be self motivated and positive in managing your work
- • Deal with challenges and overcome obstacles at the work place
- • Learn your drivers of passion, the phases currently dominating your work
- • Learn to be innovative, collaborative and goal oriented
- • Understand how Passionworks Model can go beyond the Individual and be a tool for Team and Employee Engagement
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- • Professionals across all disciplines
- • Project and Team Leaders
- • Executive and staff who are interested in reigniting passion for their work
- • Business leaders, Directors and Head of Departments who are interested in delivering better results
- • Those who are interested in self-awareness and want to improve themselves and be fulfilled in their work
Participants must be willing to take the time to complete the Diagnostic Tool questions at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the course. This will enable the report to be ready for distribution and debriefing on the day of the course.
- • Understand what drives their passion at work
- • Identify and overcome what is blocking passion for them
- • Align their work objectives with corporate objectives in ways that inspire and sustain passion at the workplace
- • Structure their work processes of what is meaningful and what generates feelings of progress for them
- • Determine how to create the conditions to support passion in their own work
- • Remove destructive behaviours
OUTLINE OF WORKSHOP
- • Understanding Passion at Our Workplace (PoW)
- • Understanding our Drivers and Blockers
- • Developing Your PassionWorks Formula
- • Identifying Dominant Phases and Self Coaching Solutions
- • Understanding Your Diagnostics Tool Report
- • Coaching and Feedback
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any person or leader who values passion in their work
Participants will receive the following:
- • Participant Workbook (52-page)
- • Individual Online & Diagnostic Report
- • PassionWorks! Textbook
- • Job Aids Cards
For customised training workshops, please call +65-6827-9689.