CLOSE DEALS FASTER USING LATEST NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES AND TACTICS
“The most difficult thing in any negotiation, almost, is making sure that you strip it of the emotion and deal with the facts. And there was a considerable challenge to that here and understandably so.”
― Howard Baker
As valuable as it is to have many options, people involved in a negotiation rarely sense a need for them. In a dispute, people usually believe that they know the right answer – their view should prevail. In a contract negotiation they are equally likely to believe that their offer is reasonable and should be adopted, perhaps with some adjustment in the price. All available answers appear to lie along a straight line between their position and yours. Often the only creative thinking shown is to suggest splitting the difference.
However, there are an abundance of options like premature judgment; searching for the single answer; the assumption of a fixed pie; and thinking that “solving their problem is their problem.” In order to overcome these constraints, you need to understand them.
Learn negotiation strategies and tactics to help you overcome the challenges and achieve win-win situations for both parties, achieving definitive agreements, strengthening work relationships, avoiding nonproductive conflicts, and make more efficient use of that most precious of resources…time
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
• You will align to align stakeholders and manage prioritized objectives for the deal
• You will learn to muster confidence and a strong end goal in mind when entering negotiations.
• You will learn to manage negotiations by anticipating and handling objections and conflicts
• You will pick up different techniques to achieve trust with negotiating partners
• You will eventually achieve better results, outcomes, pricing and building relationship with your stakeholder
COURSE OUTLINE (One Day)
Tips for Informal Approach
Evaluation of success
• This course has been designed to be practical and fun, reflecting scenarios that are encountered day-to-day at work. Participants will be given the opportunity to practice the skills and gain comfort level in applying the skills learnt.
OUR TEACHING METHODOLOGY
• Research-based teaching
• Stories and real-life case studies based on your industry
• Interactive games and activities with debriefs to crystallize learning
• Easy to use templates to encourage participants to take action after the program
• Skills practice with exercises that are reflected in daily work and non-work environment
• Use of case studies that are industry-relevant
• Practical usage to ensure immediate transfer of knowledge.