HOW TO INFLUENCE YOUR STAKEHOLDERS AND GET WHAT YOU WANT EVEN WITHOUT AUTHORITY
“Influencing skill is one of the most critical life and work skills that anyone could have. Unlock your ability to influence others and gain the advantage to get things”
Everything we do in life involves working with others, whether it is getting buy-in for your idea, asking for resources, securing commitment for a task, selling a product/service, or negotiating for a well-deserved pay raise. Situations become even more complex when you have to work across regions and manage cross-cultures.
Every single situation relies on the relationship you have with the person and also applying the right communication and influence strategy with skills so that you can move the person towards your goal. Influencing skills is one of the most crucial survival skill you need to enjoy cooperation, support and collaboration with others. You may not always have the authority to do so, given matrix and flatter organizations. In fact, in most circumstances, you have to rely on the relationship with others, the creditability you have built and most importantly, the mastery influence skills you honed. Unlock the ability to influence and gain that influence advantage!
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMME
1. You will be able to identify and be familiar with the different influence styles and behaviors – when and how to use them in the different situation
2. You will be able to understand your own personality, the major personality types and match the communication and influence styles.
3. You will become familiar with The Power of Influence™ blueprint to help you plan for any influence situation.
COURSE MODULES (2-day program)
• Mindset Shift
• Understanding Self
• Influencing Energies, Styles and behaviors
• Personality Types and preferred styles
• The Power of Influence™ blueprint
• Case Studies and Role Play
• Applying Influence in different scenarios
• Stakeholder Management and Building Relationship
OUR TEACHING METHODOLOGY
• Research-based teaching
• Stories and real-life case studies based on your industry
• Interactive games and activities with debriefs to crystallize learning
• Easy to use templates to encourage participants to take action after the program
• Skills practice with exercises that are reflected in daily work and non-work environment
• Use of case studies that are industry-relevant
• Practical usage to ensure immediate transfer of knowledge.